Yuasa YTX14-BS Motorcycle Battery
|Our Price: £56.95(Inc. 20% VAT)(£47.46 Exc. VAT)|
In stock, immediate despatch
Part Number: YTX14-BS
Bar Code: 4016987109540
CCA Rating (EN): 200A
YUASA YTX14-BS 12V MAINTENANCE FREE MOTORCYCLE BATTERY
- Spill-proof design to avoid any leakage
- Advanced lead-calcium technology for improved starting power
- Longer lasting design with reduced sulphation
- Exceptional vibration resistance for the best reliability
- Supplied with acid pack and installation instructions
Replaces the original Harley Davidson battery number 65948-00
If you are looking for a Yuasa YTX14L-BS to replace a 65948-04 battery click here
- Battery Type Number: Yuasa YTX14-BS
- Battery Type: Sealed 12V AGM maintenance-free battery
- Filling Kit Included: Yes
- Dimensions: 150mm x 87mm x 145mm
- Capacity Rating: 12Ah
- Cold-Start Performance CCA (EN): 200A
- Maximum Charging Rate: 1.4 Amp
- Weight (filled): 4.60kg
- Terminal Layout: Left: + Right: - (With the terminals on the edge nearest to you)
For a higher performance version of this battery please see the YTX14H-BS or our even higher performance GYZ16H
We Also Stock The Shorai Lightweight AlternativeCAUTION:
Please be aware that if this battery is mounted on its side or at more than 30 degrees from vertical in your bike then you must leave it to stand in an upright position after you have filled it for at least 24 hours before you install it.
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
- Varta 512 014 010
- Varta 51214
- BMW 61.21-7 705652
- BMW 61.21-7 724073
- Mercedes Auxiliary battery A2115410001
To download the product data sheet click icon
To download the product MSDS click icon
All prices include free mainland UK delivery - other than certain remote areas that may attract a delivery surcharge.
All Royal Mail deliveries are sent by first class post and are free to all UK postcodes.
Most UPS deliveries are free however remote areas may have a delivery surcharge; these are generally the Scottish Highlands and Islands, most off shore islands and a few other remote or inaccessible parts of the UK.
Certain products are unavailable for post/courier delivery due to restrictions on shipping hazardous substances; these will be available for collection only or in most instances can be shipped via specialist courier or pallet service at an additional charge.
If you have any delivery problems, require technical assistance or would simply like to speak to a human being then please call us.
For further delivery information click here
There are currently no FAQs for this product; if you have any questions please contact us
Customers who bought this item also bought: