MDS7 BATTERY LIT FOR APC UPS SYSTEM - REPLACES RBC7
Replacement battery kit suitable for APC RBC7
- Kit comes pre-assembled with all cables and connectors as shown
- High quality CSB batteries as used by APC themselves
- Install date label to remind you when the kit was installed
- Installation tutorial CD supplied
- Battery recycling service for your old batteries
- Freephone telephone support on 0800 310 2100
All MDS replacement UPS battery kits are assembled using high quality sealed lead/acid batteries manufactured by CSB which are fitted by APC in both new equipment and also replacement battery cartridges.
Replacing the battery in your APC UPS is very simple. Once you have removed the front panel you only need to undo two screws and you have access to the battery compartment. The battery is quite heavy so be careful removing them. They come out like a single large cube. Installing the new one is then very simple and the whole job can be done in ten minutes.
If you need any help you can call us on 0800 310 2100. There is also a helpful guide on the included CD ROM as well as a label you can use the remind yourself when you fitted the battery.
We are the sole UK importers of the CSB Battery brand as used by APC as original factory fit.
Please note: APC & RBC are registered trade marks of American Power Conversion Corporation and MDS Battery Ltd use them for reference purposes only.
We would also wish to make it clear that MDS Battery Ltd are not an authorised APC dealer and this is not an APC product.