Optimate Lithium 5.0A Battery Charger
|Our Price: £112.99(Inc. 20% VAT)(£94.16 Exc. VAT)|
In stock, immediate despatch
Part Number: OPTIMATE-LI5.0
OptiMate Lithium 5.0A Lithium battery maintainer
Protects your Lithium Iron battery ensuring your battery will perform as advertised for as long as possible. The unique eight stage Lithium-specific program recovers and protects discharged batteries recharges and balances the cells within the battery efficiently and safely then keeps the battery at 100% charge and ready to use at all times.
How It works
- 1. Pre-qualification test: displays the condition of the battery before charging and measures environment temperature. The ampmatic charge program is selected according to temperature and battery condition.
- 2. Low Volts recovery: The safeT protection mode controls charging during this sensitive battery SAVE stage to ensure that an over discharged battery will be correctly and safely recovered.
- 3. Bulk charge: actively adjusts charge current to match battery capacity and condition achieving a complete charge in the shortest time.
- 4. Short-circuited / dead cell check: Charge progress is tracked against the ideal LiFePO4 charge curve internal damage will be detected and unnecessary charging is prevented of a battery that cannot be recovered.
- 5. Absorption and equalisation: for 10 minutes the current is delivered in pulses with voltage controlled between 14.0 and 14.3V aiding cell voltage equalisation and improving the batterys overall power delivery.
- 6. Charge verification: the voltage is limited at 13.6V while the ampmatic processor monitors the current absorbed by the battery. If this reveals a less than optimal charge the program reverts to absorption for a further 10 minutes.
- 7. Voltage retention test: is conducted for 30 minutes during which no charge current is delivered with 5 possible test results indicating the batterys general state of health.
- 8. Charge maintenance: The 12 hour MAINTENANCE CHARGE CYCLE consists of 30 minute float charge periods at a voltage of 13.6V followed by and alternating with a 30 minute ‘rest’ (no charge current) periods. During the float charge period current is delivered only if the battery has lost charge due to connected vehicle circuitry.
- Recommended for: All 12v Lithium-Iron / Lithium Ferro-Phosphate / LiFePO4 / LFP batteries up to 100Ah capacity.
- Output current: Up to 5.0A.
- LED Indicators: Power reverse connection recovery charging test maintain error.
- Dimensions: 199mm x 71 x 61mm.
- Weight: 740g.
- Position: Wall-mountable.
- Accessories: Weatherproof eyelet lead for on vehicle charging crocodile clips
- Warranty: 3 years. (First year with MDS second and third year direct with manufacturer)
There are no downloads for this product
All prices include free mainland UK delivery - other than certain remote areas that may attract a delivery surcharge.
All Royal Mail deliveries are sent by first class post and are free to all UK postcodes.
Most UPS deliveries are free however remote areas may have a delivery surcharge; these are generally the Scottish Highlands and Islands, most off shore islands and a few other remote or inaccessible parts of the UK.
Certain products are unavailable for post/courier delivery due to restrictions on shipping hazardous substances; these will be available for collection only or in most instances can be shipped via specialist courier or pallet service at an additional charge.
If you have any delivery problems, require technical assistance or would simply like to speak to a human being then please call us.
For further delivery information click here
There are currently no FAQs for this product; if you have any questions please contact us
Customers who bought this item also bought: