OptiMate 6 Battery Charger
|Our Price: £103.99(Inc. 20% VAT)(£86.66 Exc. VAT)|
In stock, immediate despatch
Part Number: OPTIMATE6
Optimate 6 Car Battery Saving Charger Tester and Maintainer.
High Effiency Eco Friendly Car Battery Diagnostic Charger & Tester.
- Power Saving Stand by mode.
- Full electronic protection against errors.
- Automatic multi-step programme
- Multi-Stage desulphation; restores flat batteries.
- "Amp-matic" charge control (0.4-5Amps) adjusts current to suit any battery size.
- Cell voltage balancing mode prepares new batterie for first use and optimises battery performance.
- Daily battery condition tests.
- IP54 Weatherproof Sealed enclosure and easily wall-mountable.
- Comes complete with crocodile clips and eyelet connectors.
- Optimate 6 is safe for long term connection.
- Suitable for all types of rechargeable lead-acid batteries from 15Ah-240Ah. As simple as 1-2-3: Just connect the OptiMate 6 to your battery the rest is automatic. There is no switch no fuse and there are no sparks.
There are no downloads for this product
All prices include free mainland UK delivery - other than certain remote areas that may attract a delivery surcharge.
All Royal Mail deliveries are sent by first class post and are free to all UK postcodes.
Most UPS deliveries are free however remote areas may have a delivery surcharge; these are generally the Scottish Highlands and Islands, most off shore islands and a few other remote or inaccessible parts of the UK.
Certain products are unavailable for post/courier delivery due to restrictions on shipping hazardous substances; these will be available for collection only or in most instances can be shipped via specialist courier or pallet service at an additional charge.
If you have any delivery problems, require technical assistance or would simply like to speak to a human being then please call us.
For further delivery information click here
There are currently no FAQs for this product; if you have any questions please contact us
Customers who bought this item also bought: