Ctek MXS 7.0 12V 7A Battery Charger and Maintainer
|Our Price: £129.99(Inc. 20% VAT)(£108.33 Exc. VAT)|
In stock, immediate despatch
Part Number: CT-MXS7.0
Bar Code: 7350009562065
Charge Rating: 7A
CTEK MXS 7.0 12V BATTERY CHARGER FOR MOTORCYCLE AND CAR BATTERIES
Fully Automated CTEK 12V 7.0A battery charger and maintenance system for all types of larger automotive battery
- CTEK - The Smartest Battery Chargers in The World
- Sophisticated battery and charger and maintainer
- Suitable for all types of 12V automotive battery
- Ideal for seasonal use vehicles
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
The MXS 7.0 is perfect for charging the larger batteries that you find in RVs, boats caravans and cars.
The MXS 7.0 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 7A to 12V batteries from 14-150Ah and is also suitable for maintenance charging up to 225Ah. It includes battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, a special Recond mode for restoring and reconditioning stratified and deeply discharged batteries, a winter program for charging in cold weather and an AGM battery option. The MXS 7.0 can even be used as a power supply source for 12V equipment up to 25A.
- Sophisticated 8 step "Connect & Forget" 12V battery charger and maintainer
- Charges all types of battery - wet, maintenance free, gel, AGM etc
- Temperature compensaion for improved cold weather performance
- Suitable to charge and maintain batteries from 14Ah-225Ah
- Rainproof/splashproof design IP65, suitable for outdoor use
- Mounting holes for wall mounting in your garage or workshop
- Includes eyelet connector lead and clamp connector lead
8 Step Fully Automated Charge & Maintenance Cycle
- Desulphation; uses pulses to restore sulphated batteries
- Soft start; Starting mode for charging cycle. To prepare the battery for bulk charging.
- Bulk; Main charge until 80% of the charge is complete. Carried out at a constant current.
- Absorption; Final part of the charge up to 100%. Carried out at a constant voltage.
- Analysis; Checks the self-discharge rate.
- Recond; This step is only used to restore deeply discharged batteries.
- Maintenance charge – Float; Carried out at a constant voltage.
- Maintenance charge – Pulse; uses pulses when necessary to keep the battery charge at the correct level.
To download the product data sheet click icon
All prices include free mainland UK delivery - other than certain remote areas that may attract a delivery surcharge.
All Royal Mail deliveries are sent by first class post and are free to all UK postcodes.
Most UPS deliveries are free however remote areas may have a delivery surcharge; these are generally the Scottish Highlands and Islands, most off shore islands and a few other remote or inaccessible parts of the UK.
Certain products are unavailable for post/courier delivery due to restrictions on shipping hazardous substances; these will be available for collection only or in most instances can be shipped via specialist courier or pallet service at an additional charge.
If you have any delivery problems, require technical assistance or would simply like to speak to a human being then please call us.
For further delivery information click here
There are currently no FAQs for this product; if you have any questions please contact us
Customers who bought this item also bought: