CTEK MXS 3.8 12V BATTERY CHARGER FOR MOTORCYCLE AND CAR BATTERIES
Fully Automated CTEK 12V 3.8A battery charger and maintenance system for automotive batteries
- CTEK - The Smartest Battery Chargers in The World
- Sophisticated battery and charger and maintainer
- Suitable for all types of 12V automotive battery
- Ideal for seasonal use vehicles
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
The MXS 3.8 is an advanced battery charger and maintainer. It has selectable programs for use on different sized batteries and special programs for desulphation, and charging on cold days.
The MXS 3.8 microprocessor controlled 7 step battery charger and maintainer is suitable for batteries from 1.2Ah-85Ah. Features include battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, a patented desulphation program and a ‘Snowflake’ program for charging on cold days. It also includes selectable programs for charging smaller and normal batteries. The MXS 3.8 uses CTEK’s patented float/pulse system, which is the most efficient maintenance mode when a battery is connected for long periods. The MXS 3.8 is simple to use and you can follow the whole charging process on the clear, easy to read display.
- Sophisticated 7 step "Connect & Forget" 12V battery charger and maintainer
- Charges all types of battery - wet, maintenance free, gel, AGM etc
- Suitable to charge and maintain batteries from 1.2Ah-85Ah
- Rainproof/splashproof design IP65, suitable for outdoor use
- Mounting holes for wall mounting in your garage or workshop
- Includes eyelet connector lead and clamp connector lead
7 Step Fully Automated Charge & Maintenance Cycle
- Desulphation runs a complete cycle within a second this is repeated during the whole desulphation phase.
- Bulk charge with soft-start Charging with maximum current until approximately 80% battery capacity.
- Absorbtion charge charging with declining current to maximize up to 100% battery capacity.
- Absorption tests to ensure the battery can retain charge.
- Analyse and final charge with reduced current.
- Float Maintaining the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge.
- Pulse Maintenance Charge for maximum battery life