CTEK Lithium XS 12 Battery Charger For LiFePO4 Batteries
|Our Price: £114.99(Inc. 20% VAT)(£95.83 Exc. VAT)|
In stock, immediate despatch
Part Number: CT-LITHIUMXS
Bar Code: 7350009400039
Charge Rating: 5A
CTEK LITHIUM XS BATTERY CHARGER FOR LiFePo4 BATTERIES
8 step charging system optimised for Lithium motorcycle batteries
- CTEK - The Smartest Battery Chargers in The World
- Sophisticated battery and charger and maintainer
- Suitable for all types of 12V automotive battery
- Ideal for seasonal use vehicles
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
The LITHIUM XS is an advanced microprocessor controlled charger and maintainer specially designed for Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries.
The LITHIUM XS is specially designed for Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. With up to 5A of charge current available, it can charge LiFePO4 batteries from 5Ah to 60Ah and maintain up to 120Ah. It’s easy to use – just connect it and charging starts immediately. There’s no need to disconnect your battery and any low voltage protection electronics will be reset automatically.
The LITHIUM XS is a ‘connect and forget’ charger with 8 charging steps, a testing sequence that tells you if the battery can take and retain the charge, a unique maximisation step to restore full capacity and patented maintenance charging for maximum performance, even after months of inactivity.
- 8 step "Connect & Forget" 12V battery charger for Lithium batteries
- Suitable to charge batteries from 5Ah-60Ah and maintain batteries up to 120Ah
- Rainproof/splashproof design IP65, suitable for outdoor use
- Mounting holes for wall mounting in your garage or workshop
- Includes eyelet connector lead and clamp connector lead
8 Step Fully Automated Charge & Maintenance Cycle
- Desulphation; uses pulses to restore sulphated batteries
- Soft start; Starting mode for charging cycle. To prepare the battery for bulk charging.
- Bulk; Main charge until 80% of the charge is complete. Carried out at a constant current.
- Absorption; Final part of the charge up to 100%. Carried out at a constant voltage.
- Analysis; Checks the self-discharge rate.
- Recond; This step is only used to restore deeply discharged batteries.
- Maintenance charge – Float; Carried out at a constant voltage.
- Maintenance charge – Pulse; uses pulses when necessary to keep the battery charge at the correct level.
There are no downloads for this product
All prices include free mainland UK delivery - other than certain remote areas that may attract a delivery surcharge.
All Royal Mail deliveries are sent by first class post and are free to all UK postcodes.
Most UPS deliveries are free however remote areas may have a delivery surcharge; these are generally the Scottish Highlands and Islands, most off shore islands and a few other remote or inaccessible parts of the UK.
Certain products are unavailable for post/courier delivery due to restrictions on shipping hazardous substances; these will be available for collection only or in most instances can be shipped via specialist courier or pallet service at an additional charge.
If you have any delivery problems, require technical assistance or would simply like to speak to a human being then please call us.
For further delivery information click here
There are currently no FAQs for this product; if you have any questions please contact us
Customers who bought this item also bought: